Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29 - Prayer of Thanks

Prayer of Thanks


Father, I want to thank You
for the flock over which
You’ve given me charge.

I ask You to continually pour upon them
a spirit of worship
that flows from Your throne
and makes possible an ever-increasing
sensitivity to Your Spirit.

I praise You for Your strong hand
that sustains them during evil days
when there seems to be no way.

Father, I ask You to bless them with an
overflow of Your peace,
and release through them
a dynamic of Your life and love that fulfills
a command of Yours for us that we go into
all the world and preach the gospel.

I thank you daily for the sheep
which are Yours that You’ve let me
call mine.  Settle upon them with
a freshness of Your Spirit that
gives rise to a purity and confidence
that You’re truly the Master Shepherd.

Beautify them through worship
keep them, by Your hand, from falling.
Purify them through Your blood.

May they truly be sheep…
sheep that must be led by You.

In the Name of Jesus, the Shepherd


Amen!

Consider reading the Word today;

No comments:

Post a Comment