Thursday, June 5, 2014

June 5 - Lord Of All



Lord Of All

The LORD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation.  He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.  The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is His name.  Moses built an altar and called it, The LORD is my Banner.  Now I know that the LORD is greater than all other gods, for He did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly.  Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below.  There is no other.  Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
               
For the LORD is your life, and He will give you many years in the land He swore to give to your Fathers: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the LORD is powerful and so that you might always fear the LORD your God.  So Gideon built an altar to the LORD there and called it, The LORD is Peace. “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;  my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation.”

The leaders of Israel and the king humbled themselves and said, “The LORD is just.”  The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.  The LORD is King forever and ever; the nations will perish from His land.  For the LORD is righteous, He loves justice; upright men will see His face.  The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not be in want.  The LORD is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?  The LORD is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.  The LORD is the strength of His people, a fortress of salvation for His anointed one.  Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.  The Lord reigns, He is robed in majesty; and is armed with strength.  For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.

The LORD is compassionate and gracious; slow to anger, abounding in love.  The LORD is God, and He has made His light shine upon us.  The LORD is righteous in all His ways and loving toward all He has made.  The LORD is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth.  The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.  Rich and poor have this in common:  The Lord is the maker of them all.

Trust in the Lord forever, for the LORD, is the Rock eternal.  For the Lord is a God of justice.  Blessed are all who wait for Him!  For the Lord is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our King; it is He who will save us.  But the Lord is the true God; He is the living God, the eternal King.  I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.”  The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; the LORD is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.  “The LORD is my helper; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?”


Exodus 15:2; Exodus 17:16; Exodus 18:11; Deuteronomy 4:39; Deuteronomy 6:4; Deuteronomy 30:20; Joshua 4:24; 1 Judges 6:24; 2 Chronicles 12:6; Psalm 9:9; Psalm 10:16; Psalm 11:7; Psalm 23:1;
Psalm 27:1; Psalm 28:7; Psalm 54:4; Psalm 93:1;  Psalm 95:3; Psalm 103:8; Psalm 118:27; Psalm 145:17; Proverbs 18:10; Proverbs 22:2; Isaiah 26:4; Isaiah 30:18;  Isaiah 33:22; Jeremiah 10:10;
Lamentations 3:1;  1 Thessalonians 3:3; Hebrews 13:6;

Terry Risser

Consider reading the Word today:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=prov%2030-31,ps%2033,%20eph%201&version=NKJV
 

Copyright - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment