Friday, May 16, 2014

May 16 - My Heart Trusts In Him




My Heart Trusts In Him
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.  For where your treasure is, there will heart will be also.  Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.  Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below.   There is no other.  These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts.  Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live.  Teach them to your children and to their children after them.  Above all, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.    
●●●
I seek You with all my heart; do not let me stray from Your commands.  For the Word of God is living and active.  Sharper than any doubled edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  Man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.  May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
●●●
If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is with the heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.  You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
●●●
Do not let your heart s be troubled.  You trust in God, trust also in Me.  Peace I leave with you; My peace I give unto you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you fill find rest for your souls.  Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.  Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord.  The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth and with my song will I praise Him.  As it is written, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”
●●●

Matthew 5:8; 6:21; Deuteronomy 6:5, 4:39; 6:6; 4:9; Proverbs 4:23; Psalm 119:10; Hebrews 4:12; 1 Samuel 16:7b; Psalm 19:14; Romans 10:9, 10;  11 Corinthians 3:3; John 14:1; 14:27; Matthew 11:29; Ephesians 5:19; Psalm 28:7; 1 Corinthians 2:9
Terry Risser

Consider reading the Word today:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20kings%201,%201%20chr%2028,%20ps%2091,%201%20th%205&version=NKJV


Copyright 2014 - Terry Risser

No comments:

Post a Comment