Saturday, May 3, 2014

May 3 - Call Upon The Lord



Call Upon The Lord

When you are in trouble or danger…
I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised:  so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 
(11 Samuel  22:4)
And call upon Me in the day of trouble:  I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.  (Psalm 50:15)

When you are blessed…
 Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon His name, and make known His deeds among the people.(1 Chronicles 16:8)
I will offer to Thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.  (Psalm 116:17)

When you need grace that aptly corresponds to your distress…
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness:   Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.  (Psalm 4:1)

When you are eager for truth…
The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth. 
(Psalm 145:18)

When you need salvation…
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. 
(Acts 2:21)

When God delivers and saves you…
And in that day shall ye say, “Praise the Lord, call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exalted.”  (Isaiah 12:24)

When God is inviting you…
Seek the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near.   (Isaiah 55:6)

When you need answers from God…
 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.  (Isaiah 65:24)

When you need wisdom from God…
Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.  (Jeremiah 33:3)

When you are serving the Lord…
Flee also youthful  lusts:  but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.   (11 Timothy 2:22)

As long as you live…
Because He hath inclined His ear unto me; therefore, will I call upon Him as long as I live.
 (Psalm 116:2)

Consider reading the Word today:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+sam+7%2C+1+chr+17%2C+ps+2%2C+mt+20&version=NKJV
 

Terry Risser

No comments:

Post a Comment