Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5 - Rejoicing in His Mercy



Rejoicing in His Mercy

Sing praises to God, sing praises to His name.  The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.  Therefore, the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head:  they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
 
Serve the Lord with gladness:  come before His presence with singing.  This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.  Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice and sing praise.  My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto Thee; and my soul, which Thou has redeemed.

Thou are my hiding place; Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.  I will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy:  for Thou hast considered my trouble; Thou hast known my soul in adversities.  Because Thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of Thy wings will I rejoice.  He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.  And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.  I will be glad and rejoice in Thee:  I will sing praise to Thy name, O Thou Most High.  And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord:  it shall rejoice in His salvation.
 
Let the Word of Christ dwell in you rightly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.  Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say, rejoice.
______________________________________________________________________________Psalms 68:14a; 118:15;  Isaiah 51:11; Psalms 100:2; 118:24; 98:4; 71:23; 32:7; 31:7; 63:7;
40:2-3; Isaiah 54:1; Psalms 9:2; 35:9; Colossians 3:16; Philippians 4:4

Consider reading reading the Word today:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20sam%2010,%201%20chr%2019-20,%20ps%2020,%20mt%2022&version=NKJV

Terry Risser

No comments:

Post a Comment